Friday, December 14, 2007

4:08 In The Morning-I'm Finally Done!

This is almost like a continuing series. Except, I'm officially done with all of my work for this semester now. I had my final Greek final today and I did pretty well. So, I am officially done with my Greek career as a student. It's weird knowing that I'll probably never be any more knowledgeable in Greek for the rest of my life than I am on this exact day. It's weird when you know the exact time when you're peaking at something. Then tonight, hyping up on Dr. Enuff this time, I had to knock out an 11 page Christian Education project. This one was a pretty big doozy, but I just got it done. So, now it is finished, finito, teleos (Greek for complete). I'm done with this semester. I don't have any finals tomorrow, so it's possible that I could sleep till dinner tomorrow. I'm spent.

Anyways, I'll be home late Saturday night. Woo hoo! Christmas break!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

you are just getting started in your greek life. As smart as you are, you will continue to learn much much more and you wont have to rely on online sources like I do.