Monday, January 12, 2009

Lost Showdown

This is an awesome thing ABC is doing. It's a bracket of all the best moments in Lost history. You can go and vote here:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=showdown

The first round matchups are:

Season 1 division:
The Crash vs. "Don't Tell me what I can't do"
Opening the Hatch vs. Walt's abduction

Season 2 division:
"See ya in another Life brother" vs. Swan Station Map
Michael frees Ben vs. Desmond turns key

Season 3 division:
"We have to go back" vs. Kate and Sawyer hook up
Locke's falls from building vs. Charlie's sacrifice

Season 4 Division:
Desmond and Penny phone call vs. The Oceanic Six
Ben Moves the Island vs. Sawyer's goodbye



I picked "Don't Tell me what I can't do," Opening the hatch, "See ya in another life," Desmond turns key, "We have to go back," Charlie's Sacrifice, Desmond phone call, and Sawyer's goodbye.

What are your picks?

2 comments:

Jason said...

Our votes are identical with one exception: Opening the hatch vs. Walt's abduction. If you'd asked me before yesterday, I probably would've picked opening the hatch, but I just watched the whole Season 1 finale again last night and the most emotionally gripping scene for me was Walt's abduction. I know the opening of the hatch has more implications for the mythology of the show, but I gotta go Walt. Otherwise, I'm with you on all the others.

Wes said...

Wow D, yours and mine were way different.. I picked:

Season 1 division:
The Crash
Opening the Hatch

Season 2 division:
Swan Station Map
Desmond turns key

Season 3 division:
"We have to go back"
Charlie's sacrifice

Season 4 Division:
Desmond and Penny phone call
Ben Moves the Island

Way to fail at picking the right scenes...naw but for real yours are cool too, lol