Friday, December 5, 2008

Headed to LP Field!






Tomorrow I will head out for Nashville for our annual Titans game! I am so pumped that I get to see in person this historic 11-1 (hopefully 12-1 after the game) season!



I can't wait to see Chris Johnson run all over the Browns defense, watch Albert Haynesworth pound the depleted Cleveland O-line, and the Irish laddie Cortland Finnegan hopefully pick off Ken Dorsey. It should be a fun game and a great weekend!Hopefully, I'll have pictures when I get back.



Our seats are in section 310, so look for up for us if you're watching the game on tv.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that missing this makes me more homesick than missing Thanksgiving and Christmas combined!! I hope you and mom are really safe and have a ton of fun! Love you!!!

Jason said...

Have a blast. And go Titans!