Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back to the Port of Kings

Hey guys! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am coming back home to Kingsport in two days! I'm really excited since this will be my first college spring break spent at home (no Florida or Nicaragua this time). Some things I'm looking forward to:

  • Our booth at Waffle House! If I'm there at the middle booth by the window, then I know there is much merriment going on. Plus I miss my K-town waitresses. The Searcy waitresses are always so grumpy.
  • Frisbee golf! I'm ready to get back in the game!
  • Relaxing at home with the Mom and eating good home cooking and sleeping late and just having an awesome time.
  • Seeing my gang again and having lots of laughter and fun
  • That sweet Eastman air!
  • Renewing the ping pong rivalry between Wes and me. 84-82 baby!
  • A million other little things that just make home so great!
Can't wait till Friday! Love yall! God bless!

No comments: